Do you want to get back to Hockey?
Returning to hockey? or even if you’ve never played, "Back to Hockey" is a great way to try it out
Back To Hockey - Taster Sessions:
- Sociable and informal sessions
- Men and women welcome
- Doesn't matter how rusty you are or what level of ability
- Equipment provided, No pressure, just fun!
Back To Hockey Session Dates:
- Saturday 30th August ,11am –12.30pm
- Wednesday 3rd September , 8pm - 9.30pm
Leatherhead Hockey Club
- We will kick off the 2014/15 season with our "club open day" which is on the 6th September. We also hold a BBQ at our club house to allow everyone to meet up after the summer break and welcome new players ( Families welcome )
- We have hockey players of all standards, all ages..
- We play for fun, for exercise, many relish the competitive “edge” sport brings their lives
- Last term our 1st XI teams took their respective leagues by storm, as champions, achieving promotion
- The summer schedule continues mid week mixed, mens and ladies leagues are all very active
Leatherhead Hockey Club Needs You!
We are seeking new Coaches and Goal keepers - are you interested ?
- We are actively searching for Coaching staff and Goal Keepers for the 14-15 Season.
- The coaching position will be funded. The club wishes to raise our standard of play.
- If your interest in these opportunities please contact our Club Chairman at email@example.com.
Mixed Hockey games are organised. For details contact Jules at firstname.lastname@example.org . Games take place at PuyrleyWalcountians ground:
- vs Epsom - Mon 11th Aug 9pm
- vs Cheam - Tue 19th Aug 9pm
- vs Addiscombe - Thur 28th Aug 9pm
- Vs Cheam at Purley Tue, Aug 19th 9:00 PM
- 21st Aug 19:30 Cheam
- 3 Mens teams - Summer and Winter Leagues, Wednesday night training
- 3 Ladies teams - Summer and Winter leagues, Wednesday night training
- Mixed Team - Summer leagues, Friendly games and social hockey tours
- Colts Squads - Girl's and Boys, Tournaments, Sunday Training
Training - During the season ( September to March )
- Senior Training - Wednesday evening 8:00pm - 9:30pm
- Colts Training - Sunday morning 10:30am - 12:00 noon
- Training - September to March Therfield School, Leatherhead
- Ladies Contact - Sue Ogden - email@example.com
- Men's Contact - Jon Elburn - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mixed Contact - Julia Woollatt - email@example.com
- Colts Contact - Liz Aeissame - firstname.lastname@example.org
General club Info, contact us - email@example.com
Club Colours / Kit ...
Members wishing to purchase coloured home shirts may do so via an on-line ordering system with The Hockey Centre, Woking. Please use this link: Hockey Centre
New Member Information sheet....
We have prepared a 2014-15 club information sheet which can be useful to print and review Infosheet, click the link to download the details.
Leatherhead Hockey Club is Active Surrey Silver Accredited
Setup an "Easysearch" account
Last updated: 13th August 2014